Save $5 Per Hour
to learn more!
Up to $100 off your next move
to learn more!
Why Choose Us?
- We Move Anything, Anytime, Any place
- Hourly & Flat Rates Available
- We Handle Any Size Move
- Free Estimates, Home or Office
- Extremely Competitive Rates
- Excellent Customer Reviews
- The Best Service In Long Distance & Local Moves
- No Hourly Minimums
- We Are Fully Insured
- BBB Accredited and Highly Rated
- Flat Rates, No Surprises
- Load/Unload Rental Trucks
- Packing service/Crating Offered
- Member of American Moving and Storage Association
- Recognized for Professionalism and Outstanding Customer Service
Moving from one apartment to another can be stressful when there is a time element involved – someone's taking your old apartment on the first of the month, but you can't move into your new place until the first!
For those moving from a house to an apartment, there's the issue of "stuff" – most likely, you will have more of it than can reasonably fit in your new apartment, so the decision becomes about selling, storing or cramming it all in there.
No matter what your circumstances, there are a few handy things to keep in mind when moving to your new apartment:
- Measure! Make sure the front door, apartment door, inside doors, and all relevant hallways can accommodate the moving of your furniture.
- Don't wait until the last minute to pack – do a little each day, starting with art, books and movies, and any off–season items.
- Label boxes with the room they're going to – that way, you'll save time and frustration as you start unpacking.
- Pack a suitcase with essentials, including important papers, which you can access immediately – so you're not hunting around for toothpaste.
From filling up and unloading the truck to full–service packing of all your treasured items, we can help you make it a smooth move. Call us today for an estimate.